PS4 Trainer by Tyle...

Notifications
Clear all

PS4 Trainer by TylerMods [HEN ONLY] [Doesn't Use .cht Files]

Page 92 / 130

(@MRPC85)
New RivalGamer

CUSA0057 TLOU v1.08 debug and cheats are not working, @TylerMods, i have tried both CUSAs

TylerMods
Topic starter
(@TylerMods)
Estimable RivalGamer

Good evening,
Sorry to bother you.
I have a problem with the trainer that I can not solve.
He gets to the end of the load but he makes a mistake on port 733.
I install my games in Hen, empty the cache and use original with Al-Azif ...
I do not understand where the error comes from ... Could you help me, thanks
Use version 1.6a and download last version trainer

HEN requires 1.7 if that's what you're talking about with 1.6a. But that issue comes from never even reaching teh PS4... Please just reboot your console and make sure you have the latest full download from the website and go straight to Original and send my payload

(@MRPC85)
New RivalGamer

CUSA0057 TLOU v1.08 debug and cheats are not working, @TylerMods, i have tried both CUSAs, it seems to work through ps4 cheater 1.45 but i cant get it working on yours, and it doesnt look like I can use your trainer and ps4 cheater together.

(@rustomen)
New RivalGamer

You need to ask the creator of PS4 Cheater how he made his payload injector as yours keeps failing most of the time. I can never get it to inject. Maybe once in a hundred tries. Always getting connection refused... Yes i deleted cookies, website data and browsing history. Still no luck.

Edit: After downloading it from the website ps4trainer, it injected successfully. Before that i was using the auto updated trainer. Which means maybe the auto update is downloading one that not good? (not the same one posted on ur website) so u might wanna take a look at that.

Orcasion909
(@Orcasion909)
New RivalGamer

can you add CUSA05350 cheats for dragon ball xenoverse 2 you already have 05088 but can you transfer it to the other CUSA version

Page 92 / 130