PS4 Trainer by Tyle...

Notifications
Clear all

PS4 Trainer by TylerMods [HEN ONLY] [Doesn't Use .cht Files]

Page 123 / 130

exilon
(@exilon)
Eminent RivalGamer

The update 1.19 of Star Wars Battfront 2 was released. but cheats are for 1.07. Please, could you update these cheats and add more cheats like Skill Instant Charge and Points and XP Multiplier? Thank you! I hope these cheats to work both for DLC´s and updates. Sorry if you don´t get my English.

exilon
(@exilon)
Eminent RivalGamer

Please, could you update Star Wars battlfront 2 cheats to work for new update 1.19 and new DLCs? Thanks!

(@messi5896)
New RivalGamer

graziegraziegrazie

Ivanvals
(@Ivanvals)
New RivalGamer

Hi Tylermods,

Awesome tool,

I would like do a request or a little suggestions to enhance your tool with an expert bottom for each game/trainer. I will be very happy and I guess more people too.
This new expert option will open a new windows for the game and version and show the technical information, the cheat name, the pointers, the section, the format of the data (bytes, hex, etc..) and the value,etc....

In other words, the usual data that we can use with the ps4 cheater.
And probably you can said,why you want this?

Because there are to many versions/patchs for the same game as you know.

In my case:
The first game that I want to test with your tool have been the last of us with path 1.09, but it no works, because my version was CUSA0056, but reading all threads here I saw some codes that no work but give me the hint to investigate in the correct section/address with ps4 cheater and finally I 'm able to active the debug menu for my version.

So that means that will be more easy for everybody (that knowing how use this information) to try to find the correct codes for his game/patch versions that are not in your tool and after, even share this with you to improve this fantastic tool.
Hope that you think on my requests.

Regards.--

Ivanvals
(@Ivanvals)
New RivalGamer

Please, could you update Star Wars battlfront 2 cheats to work for new update 1.19 and new DLCs? Thanks!

To run the update 1.17 it need firmware 5.55....
Can you help us and tell how you can apply this update? or maybe you have the hen for the 5.55?
Thks.

Page 123 / 130