Notifications
Clear all

PS4 Trainer by TylerMods [HEN ONLY] [Doesn't Use .cht Files]

Page 122 / 130

TylerMods
Topic starter
(@TylerMods)
Estimable RivalGamer

Umm...so the new version doesn't work but at all. i added the IP, Name. Firmware version. but when i hit on send Payload it says: please select firmware version....meaning, even when i selected the version beforehand, the new feature is forcing the trainer to revert back to noraml (with nothing selected) . and when i tried to save as Default i got a message saying Failed to save as Default ...i didn't do anything wrong. but it seems very unstable and buggy (also on my first attempt when i tried to update the trainer froze at 100% and i had to end-task) so i'm glad i kept a copy of the Old file, i'm back to the previous version for now XD

Sounds like you enjoy and get pleasure from criticizing. I wouldn't release a trash update we worked on for a week. You made a mistake adding your PS4. I would try n help but this is a forum and it's made for this kind of support so join the Discord please.

(@psychogamer)
New RivalGamer

i was looking for GOW 3 cheats. any news ?

(@cleo001)
New RivalGamer

the update version not working for me...everytime i start it it go to 75% the error "unhandled exception occured"....anyone can help run again this

(@crazygamer)
New RivalGamer

Sounds like you enjoy and get pleasure from criticizing. I wouldn't release a trash update we worked on for a week. You made a mistake adding your PS4. I would try n help but this is a forum and it's made for this kind of support so join the Discord please.

Wut? dude i'm helping you here. i don't enojy doing anything but gaming. my bad anyway.

(@crazygamer)
New RivalGamer

Oh and i do know how to add my PS4 IP i'm not that dumb you know, but you need to read carefully, the trainer is NOT SAVING the IP nor the Firmware version i added. as if i'm not doing anything, even though i added all the info needed and checked all the boxes. the trainer ignored my inputs.

Page 122 / 130