PS4 Trainer by Tyle...

Notifications
Clear all

PS4 Trainer by TylerMods [HEN ONLY] [Doesn't Use .cht Files]

Page 111 / 130

(@crazygamer)
New RivalGamer

Dying Light Wall hack, what's that? like walk through walls?

(@crazygamer)
New RivalGamer

Update: so i tried to attach The Evil Within 2 (same CUSA SAME PATCH ) it says that my game is the base game (1.00) even though it's on 1.04 , still i humored it and slected version 1.00 didn't work and thought i was also on a different version ..now to prove i'm doing it right and it's a bug, remember how i told you about Dying Light? well i tried the same game today and it says that i have a different version (the same exact game i loaded two days ago and got attached successfully ) so the App has a bug and stopped recognizing the game's version and patch (tested twice on the same game, the first worked , cheats worked just fine, second time failed to attach on the exact same game )

(@crazygamer)
New RivalGamer

Maybe because of the new cheats you added from different patch? it happened after you updated Dying Light, bu still. the Evil Within failed to attached.

(@cleo001)
New RivalGamer

The Infinite HP in The evil Within 2 and MHW not is working in new update but in previews its working properly

(@TudorBlue)
New RivalGamer

@TylerMods , using the correct version. Any kind of fix for this mate?? Anyone else had the same issues and managed to fix it? Any help with this will be very much appreciated

Page 111 / 130