PS4 Trainer by Tyle...

Notifications
Clear all

PS4 Trainer by TylerMods [HEN ONLY] [Doesn't Use .cht Files]

Page 110 / 130

(@cleo001)
New RivalGamer

I manage to work the trainer....but i realized that some of the cheat is not working anymore like in MHW infinite health is working when its activating by origil its working,,,,now is not

(@ito_22)
New RivalGamer

hi tyler,good job for the trainer,please check tomb raider definitive edition because crash de game.i have same cusa and version.thanks for this job

(@TudorBlue)
New RivalGamer

Im getting this. Everytime I try and use hen/mira to inject the payyload, it just tells me Im all set and not waiting for paypload. Help

(@crazygamer)
New RivalGamer

So i decided to go back and revisit your post , installed (what i thought) to be the latest version off your site, but when i lauycnhed the app it says there's a newer version and then i installed it .
I tested it on few games and here's my thoughts:
The bad:

• I noticed that The newer version has less cheats (Bloodborne) even though i tried the older and it worked
  • The Money and Points cheats for RE5 are kinda useless, because we're not allowed to set the number manually, all you can do is keep clicking on the + button to add $1+ each clikc ....earning money during gameplay is a lot faster lol i mean imagine having to click that button for over 999990x times =P

The good:

• IT WORKED! XD finally! the older versions didn't and never worked for me (sending payloads never worked before ) but it works on this one
  • I loved the Dying Light Cheats even thought i got em all and more, but ...just about 2 days, i reached that other area and it started raining and i was like...NOW IT FEELS like a Zombie game! I LOVE the Weather cheat you added!
  • I love the Refresh button
  • I love the fact that even if you let's say closed the app or launched another game you can't still re-launch the app and attach a new game with ease

Notes:
If you can add all cheats from previous versions that would be great.
Add different versions of that same cheat if possible.
Search bar to search for games faster.

Great wok man, keep it up.

(@crazygamer)
New RivalGamer

Also is it possible to unpack FPKG to mod games and then repack the file again with some tool? i have some mods for Dread Rising 2 on the PS3 converted from PC and i'm sure we can get those mods for the PS4 version.

P.s: i tried to search for values on the PS4 using PS4_cheater but i only managed to find the PP , nothing else worked.

Page 110 / 130