Hey there everyone 😀 So, I'm in the midst of editing my PS2 Softmod tutorial (Updated) and I found something interesting! The Title.DB exploit method will allow you to have multiple games loaded to a single exploit! So I am bringing this to you all 🙂 Here is a list of the games that I've added
- Metal Gear Solid (1/2|NTSC)
- Mega Man Legends (NTSC)
- Mega Man Legends 2 (NTSC)
- Mega Man X4 (NTSC)
- Final Fantasy VII (1/2/3|NTSC)
- Final Fantasy VIII (1/2/3|NTSC)
- Grand Theft Auto (NTSC)
- Grand Theft Auto 2 (NTSC)
- Crash Bandicoot (NTSC)
- Crash Bandicoot 2 (NTSC)
- Crash Bandicoot 3 (NTSC)
Pretty sure that's all of them :X
On with the mini tutorial! You can check out my YouTube video for further details if you're lost 🙂
1. Get yourself a valid flash drive!
- I found that you can use a 2GB micro SD with appropriate USB adapter
- Format it to FAT, you might have to use Mini Partition Wizard (I didn't need to)
2. Put the RivalExploit.max onto said flash drive along with the installation package for FreeMcBoot (any version)
3. Slap in your copy of Action Replay MAX (Has to be MAX, because we need the Max Memory thingy for this to work)
- Go to Max Memory, once that loads either Format your PS2 Memory card, or delete your System Configuration file
- go to your Flash drive then select the 'RivalGamer PS2 Exploit'
- Navigate on your right down to 'UnCrush', then uncrush the exploit to MC1 (or whichever slot you have your memory card in)
- Go back and check if the exploit copied to the memory card
4. If you made it this far congrats 😀 Pour yourself a beer or whatever
5. You can either launch your PS1 game from Action Replay, or simply go back to the PS2 Browser and do it. You don't need Action Replay any more.
6. Pop in your RETAIL version of any of the games mentioned above, once it boots up you'll see a flashing white screen then you will be loaded into uLanch
7. Press 'Circle' then navigate to 'mass' (this is your flash drive) find your FMCBInstaller.elf or whatever it's called and launch it.
8. Follow the prompts and you're done 😀
Easy shit right? 🙂