PS2 Multi Game Expl...

Notifications
Clear all

PS2 Multi Game Exploit 😀

Page 2 / 3

(@crazygamer)
New RivalGamer

I wish if you can create a gemshark tool for the PS2 to inject codes the same way you did for the PSX

Cain532
Topic starter
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

I wish if you can create a gemshark tool for the PS2 to inject codes the same way you did for the PSX

Me too :'(

(@y8rz3l56ye2n8q)
Estimable RivalGamer

People have that PS2 ISO image thing they do by inserting codebreaker or whatever into the ISO and booting that 1st, and then having that set codes and then that boots the game.

If you're really technical and have the knowledge, you could also insert the codes into the elf file itself, but I don't know how to adjust it to make it start loading the elf file from a different offset in the file.

Anybody ever tried doing anything with that PS2_Net_emu thing from rebug or whatever it was called???

Cain532
Topic starter
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

People have that PS2 ISO image thing they do by inserting codebreaker or whatever into the ISO and booting that 1st, and then having that set codes and then that boots the game.

If you're really technical and have the knowledge, you could also insert the codes into the elf file itself, but I don't know how to adjust it to make it start loading the elf file from a different offset in the file.

Anybody ever tried doing anything with that PS2_Net_emu thing from rebug or whatever it was called???

Great ideas here! You and I should work on something of that nature 😛

and also, I've tried messign with the PS2_netemu.self a few times :/ haven't quite figured it out yet

(@y8rz3l56ye2n8q)
Estimable RivalGamer

I couldn't, I don't know how to program. It's a miracle I can even do PS3 codes. But once I see a programming language, I'm completely lost. I have no actual education in programming of any kind. C, C++, C#, Java, Python, no clue, it's all gibberish to me.

Page 2 / 3