[Program] SkypeWork...

Notifications
Clear all

[Program] SkypeWorks [Skype Message Exploiter]

Page 4 / 23

(@dubwub)
New RivalGamer

It's weird how one person releases a source and then loads of people like yourself create these - 100% original.

I'm the one who actually helped him with this project and answered every question he asked, he coded this himself with a little help from me with the list view he didn't copy the code from anywhere besides a few pieces from myself.

Absolute Zero
Topic starter
(@Absolute Zero)
Estimable RivalGamer

I'm the one who actually helped him with this project and answered every question he asked, he coded this himself with a little help from me with the list view he didn't copy the code from anywhere besides a few pieces from myself.

Thank you for this sir.

Stuntz
(@Stuntz)
Active RivalGamer

THANKS BRO

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

It's weird how one person releases a source and then loads of people like yourself create these - 100% original.

You can't be serious, are you?

I haven't noticed anyone who actually released anything to the public, at least not free or as an app, just a few folks who was showing off with their work nothing more, unless you have a good proof please stop flaming ppl for no reason.

BTW this tool was released as an open source here, but we thought someone gonna remake it and pretend to be his source like all leeches do, that's why we had to remove the source.

Also if I may ask why do you have 2 accounts here? o_O

Stuntz
(@Stuntz)
Active RivalGamer

But, only you see the modification ^^
normal Cyb3r ?

Page 4 / 23