Notifications
Clear all

[Program] SkypeWorks [Skype Message Exploiter]

Page 10 / 23

Absolute Zero
Topic starter
(@Absolute Zero)
Estimable RivalGamer

Nice updates you have here, hope you release other things then this ;-;.

I'll try man but by the looks of it so far theres not much more you can change since this is all JSON based.

Sw3Rve-X
(@Sw3Rve-X)
Reputable RivalGamer

Please read any thread with information provided for the tool. I have posted the way in which you change your regToken. But since you did not read it, ill re-iterrate this again. Click the key up near the minimize button (top right). Enjoy 😀

like i said to Cyb3r there is no Key, Minimize or close button at the top, here is a fullscreen shot of the program ?1 ... see no key, minimize button or X(close button)

DLG
 DLG
(@DLG)
Eminent RivalGamer

Ty for this

(@dubwub)
New RivalGamer

like i said to Cyb3r there is no Key, Minimize or close button at the top, here is a fullscreen shot of the program see no key, minimize button or X(close button)

Are you running windows on a VM or have your font settings scaled up in windows? Application doesn't look right and the fonts look larger than what they should be and it may be messing up the form

Or even running at a low res could mess it up.

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

like i said to Cyb3r there is no Key, Minimize or close button at the top, here is a fullscreen shot of the program ?1 ... see no key, minimize button or X(close button)

Hmm let me guess you are on windows 10?

Page 10 / 23