Paying $70 Paypal t...

Notifications
Clear all

Paying $70 Paypal to a GOOD modder:

Topic starter
(@Launch)
New RivalGamer

Hi. I'm willing to pay $70 to someone who is:

• Experienced in modding, such as PowerPC, JSON, SSL, etc.

•Has a good track record for finding working exploits. (Cain, GamePwnzer, Cyber, etc)

My Request: I want someone to figure out a Gil/currency exploit for Final fantasy XIV.

- Final Fantasy XIV is an MMO subscription based online game that is VERY secure. It even has its own website. It is for PS4 and PC. There is also a 14 day free trial to test things out.

- Also, let me clarify. You MUST have JSON/web modding experience to find an exploit for this game. Otherwise NOTHING will be accomplished.

P.S. Send me a private message if you're fit for the job or know someone who is. Also send me your Discord/Skype/Kik/ etc.

Thanks.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
2 Replies
LEGACYY
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

Hi. I'm willing to pay $70 to someone who is:

• Experienced in modding, such as PowerPC, JSON, SSL, etc.

•Has a good track record for finding working exploits. (Cain, GamePwnzer, Cyber, etc)

My Request: I want someone to figure out a Gil/currency exploit for Final fantasy XIV.

- Final Fantasy XIV is an MMO subscription based online game that is VERY secure. It even has its own website. It is for PS4 and PC. There is also a 14 day free trial to test things out.

- Also, let me clarify. You MUST have JSON/web modding experience to find an exploit for this game. Otherwise NOTHING will be accomplished.

P.S. Send me a private message if you're fit for the job or know someone who is. Also send me your Discord/Skype/Kik/ etc.

Thanks.

That sounds like it's server sided and may not be possible to be done. Has someone got it done before as why your making this request?

Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

I helped someone with this some time ago. There was a method developed for the PC version of the game that I wasn't quite understanding at the time converting it to work on PS3 is an entirely new beast.... As I understand it, the game is encrypted pretty heavily and we would need a way to decrypt the script files, alter them and re-encrypt them, upload them and hope it works.That's more or less what I figured out when me and someone else were working a lot on it.