Old timer back arou...

Notifications
Clear all

Old timer back around

Topic starter
(@Mapwood6)
New RivalGamer

Hello rG,

I am an old time forum go'er. I started using gaming forums back in 2008, yes...10 years ago! Cant believe it myself really but a lot has changed, forums have fallen, forums have grew into amazing communities, I have got a bit bored recently of other forums and found this site online so thought I would check it out and looks pretty good to be honest.

Ill stick around see what its like, but my names Adam, nice to meet you all.

-Mapwood6

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
4 Replies
Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

Welcome to the site man and glad you decided to join us and hope you enjoy it here. The PS3 scene is idle for now, the site might get more attention when a PS4 jailbreak arrive, for me i've taken a long vacation from modding and currently working full time job as a web developer and learning iOS development in my free time. I might release some cool stuff on the AppStore soon. 😀

Topic starter
(@Mapwood6)
New RivalGamer

Hello,

I have been thinking would you consider taking on any developers here? I am a professional graphic designer, that is my day time job, forums are just a hobby of mine, I also game.

I have been involved with forum communities since 2008, I owned a website (TNS) back in 2012 that had 30,000 members and nearly 750,000 posts. It was an extremely active website. I also have experience in Website Administration (servers).

I am constantly looking around for new forums, looking to find somewere good to stick around and I seen this site has great potential. So wouldnt you love this site to be took to the next level?

I have been around gaming forums for way to long, iv seen many fail, many succeed. I was on NGU when they had only 90,000 members, they have 2.2million+ now, Se7 i was there from 40,000 they have 1.5+ million, TTG I was there at about 150,000 they have over 2.5 million and 25 million posts. I also used to moderate TTG back in 2010/2011 the Xbox sections.

You may just read this and go ahh fuck him he is crazy, that is fine, just thought I would ask because this looks like a pretty good site with a good base to move on.

So here is what i propose:

1) I would love to help you develop the site, work on SEO, re design your whole site (if you would like).

2) Invest money with you in forum promotion, getting the word out there massively. Get the shoutbox active as I seen your sad face on the suggestion that the shoutbox isnt active.

3) Help you maintain the website.

4) Or would you be pre-paired to sell half ownership of the website?

Thanks,
Adam

To add to this i currently have a customised Xenforo theme, and alot of paid modifications and also a couple custom modifications i made myself. Could use them all.

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

Hello,

I have been thinking would you consider taking on any developers here? I am a professional graphic designer, that is my day time job, forums are just a hobby of mine, I also game.

I have been involved with forum communities since 2008, I owned a website (TNS) back in 2012 that had 30,000 members and nearly 750,000 posts. It was an extremely active website. I also have experience in Website Administration (servers).

I am constantly looking around for new forums, looking to find somewere good to stick around and I seen this site has great potential. So wouldnt you love this site to be took to the next level?

I have been around gaming forums for way to long, iv seen many fail, many succeed. I was on *** when they had only 90,000 members, they have 2.2million+ now, Se7 i was there from 40,000 they have 1.5+ million, TTG I was there at about 150,000 they have over 2.5 million and 25 million posts. I also used to moderate TTG back in 2010/2011 the Xbox sections.

You may just read this and go ahh fuck him he is crazy, that is fine, just thought I would ask because this looks like a pretty good site with a good base to move on.

So here is what i propose:

1) I would love to help you develop the site, work on SEO, re design your whole site (if you would like).

2) Invest money with you in forum promotion, getting the word out there massively. Get the shoutbox active as I seen your sad face on the suggestion that the shoutbox isnt active.

3) Help you maintain the website.

4) Or would you be pre-paired to sell half ownership of the website?

Thanks,
Adam

To add to this i currently have a customised Xenforo theme, and alot of paid modifications and also a couple custom modifications i made myself. Could use them all.

Sure why not. We always on the look for motivated individuals who are willing to help the site grow. Join our discord and add @Cain532 to discuss more.

Topic starter
(@Mapwood6)
New RivalGamer

Sure why not. We always on the look for motivated individuals who are willing to help the site grow. Join our discord and add @Cain532 to discuss more.

I have joined and dropped you a Pm