Notifications
Clear all

nwe

Topic starter
(@ACE BOOGIE)
New RivalGamer

I love to play and mod video games I am also new to jailbreaking ps3.irecentiy download a mod from this site and the raw file is asking for a password the password link is not revealing the password can someone please help me with this

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
3 Replies
Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

I love to play and mod video games I am also new to jailbreaking ps3.irecentiy download a mod from this site and the raw file is asking for a password the password link is not revealing the password can someone please help me with this

What thread are you trying to download from? have you made a comment? or used the Like/share to Google/Facebook? I believe there is a post limit you need to reach before you can simply comment and get the download link 🙂

Topic starter
(@ACE BOOGIE)
New RivalGamer

What thread are you trying to download from? have you made a comment? or used the Like/share to Google/Facebook? I believe there is a post limit you need to reach before you can simply comment and get the download link 🙂

thank you that worked

LEGACYY
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

Welcome to Rival Gamer. Dont forget to upgrade to become a prime member where you will have access to exclusive contents https://rivalgamer.com//prime/