Notifications
Clear all

New usergroup

Page 1 / 2

Topic starter
(@Teufel Hunden)
New RivalGamer

So I was thinking of a "VIP" type user group but with a different name. King? I'm just spitballing here. But I think it would be a good idea for this user group and something our members can work harder for. Even though the members are working amazingly hard to strive for me. Since our members are starting to move up, I think there should be a user group for those who are hard working, know the rules like the back of their hand, don't mini-mod, have a great appearance in the forums, have a name for their self, have high quality posts/threads, and a solid amount of reports.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
7 Replies
CallummL
(@CallummL)
Reputable RivalGamer

I like this, so basically like a user title for those who are loyal to the forum.

Topic starter
(@Teufel Hunden)
New RivalGamer

I like this, so basically like a user title for those who are loyal to the forum.

Exactly. Those who has caught the eye of an admin for their loyalty and their superior attitude towards striving for a better community.

CallummL
(@CallummL)
Reputable RivalGamer

Exactly. Those who has caught the eye of an admin for their loyalty and their superior attitude towards striving for a better community.

I'm backing this

Wavy
(@Wavy)
New RivalGamer

You weren't around for this I don't think, but we discussed it already. A lot of the suggestions flowing through here are non-implementable right now because of the amount of members we have. This is a good idea though because it's important loyal members are recognized. We will just have to table this for now I think.

Name Suggestions:
MVP aka "Most Valuable Poster"
Royalty
Top Dog
Hotshot
Veteran
Ace
Noble

Page 1 / 2