need cheat Tom Clan...

Notifications
Clear all

need cheat Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier BLES00924

lachkar8148
Topic starter
(@lachkar8148)
New RivalGamer

hi i have Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier BLES00924 v01.05 need cheat please

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
2 Replies
(@DecryptOG)
New RivalGamer

I can see you're a newgen that most likely jailbroken your ps3 with the new gay OFW exploit lol but if you have the game on your usb or hdd you can change the game region to BLES00922 or BLUS30521 with param.sfo editor which you can find online then you can use the cheats vex posted on here... please don't ask dumb questions -_- go figure shit out it yourself before I got my jailbreak I already knew what to do and did everything myself didn't need nobody's help because I researched literally everything now I know what to do and what I'm doing I was already modding before this community went to shit and before ps3 gotten worse it's all changed now and it's fucked smh but yeah I just told you what to do and if you still get stuck do some research until you learn lol btw if you don't have the game on your hdd or usb just put the disc inside your ps3 and load up multiman then go to your game disc and press triangle on it then hit "copy" then you pick where you want to copy it to and it should copy

Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

I can see you're a newgen that most likely jailbroken your ps3 with the new gay OFW exploit lol but if you have the game on your usb or hdd you can change the game region to BLES00922 or BLUS30521 with param.sfo editor which you can find online then you can use the cheats vex posted on here... please don't ask dumb questions -_- go figure shit out it yourself before I got my jailbreak I already knew what to do and did everything myself didn't need nobody's help because I researched literally everything now I know what to do and what I'm doing I was already modding before this community went to shit and before ps3 gotten worse it's all changed now and it's fucked smh but yeah I just told you what to do and if you still get stuck do some research until you learn lol btw if you don't have the game on your hdd or usb just put the disc inside your ps3 and load up multiman then go to your game disc and press triangle on it then hit "copy" then you pick where you want to copy it to and it should copy

Wow..... I mean I appreciate you helping out but maybe be less rude in the future? There's nothing wrong with people asking for help on a forum, that's how a lot of questions get answered and coincidentally all your research, forums like these, and questions like this are where answers and research replies come from.

I would have something against this question if there were multiple threads relating to the same question but scoping through the forum I haven't seen an abundance of that. Also, what did you mean about this community going to shit? do you mean the PS3 community or do you mean RivalGamer? It honestly seems like you got pissed off about something and you are taking it out on other people in the community. That is not what we are about here, especially someone in your situation where you (presumably) know a fair amount about the community why not make some informative posts here that'll help everyone!