Mod menus ever work...

Notifications
Clear all

Mod menus ever work Public again[GTA V PC]

Page 2 / 2

I Like Women
(@I Like Women)
Noble RivalGamer

Yeah thought so and sowwy was GTA V pc i forget stuff lols. was just wondering but then again safer to play alone i guess

Yeah, it safer to play alone and avoid using mod menu in public lobbies. Because you could easily be banned even with bypass, its hard to hard from rockstar in pc since the security is massively heavy and strict.

Topic starter
(@BADASS0519)
New RivalGamer

np just wondering asi prefer to play alone when it did work in public maps i usually just played invite only sessions in gta no one to bother u or report u. and i think it also safer that way. heard of people banned but the one i use hasnt got me banned yet and been using it for 2 weeks now. Guess it also comes down to people using it and what they do with it because if u lucky to spawn 20mil in 10min and not get banned ur very lucky. because spawning that amount in 10min always high risk of bans too but now not everyone is the same i guess thanks for the replies guys really appreciate ur opinions 🙂

Rivalz
(@Rivalz)
Reputable RivalGamer

PC platform can have advanced detection system for games such as CoD, GTA, Battlefield and other franchises which will get you banned if you are seen as a irregularity.

Topic starter
(@BADASS0519)
New RivalGamer

ah cool i get it thanks

LEGACYY
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

[INFORMATION=Thread Closed]Question answered & Resolved[/INFORMATION]

Page 2 / 2