Mod Menu Detected n...

Notifications
Clear all

Mod Menu Detected new way of play

Topic starter
(@BADASS0519)
New RivalGamer

Hi guys

Im here to share on pc SC version theres a new way to mod and play with friends because the 1.34 patch only gives solo/public maps. So i tried and it works but just notice its still beta and undetected and u can use your mod menu and is really undetected from what i read other people say in other forums.

Its called MultiFive and for the new patch u just need the new version 1.8 and trainer is there if u want it can also download the Server part and make your own server fdor friends and so on. the link also shows how to do it so it works for SC and users using steam can also do this but in a diffrent way just read and follow instructions when going to client site. and note u must download the cache part only which is 3.3G big and goes into the folder with the client otherwise the thing wont download and wont work.

Thanks Hope this helps u guys out i know i tested and it works.

Enjoy

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
4 Replies
Rivalz
(@Rivalz)
Reputable RivalGamer

Any video of menu?
Also the link does not work, until you show any proof of menu and its functionality the link will be removed.

Topic starter
(@BADASS0519)
New RivalGamer

Here is the video of it how to install it and that it works with trainer provided in the link. i tested it too but havent made video yet GPU sucks need to upgrade it still. so i jut saw this and thought id be nice and pass it on to people.

LEGACYY
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

Here is the video of it how to install it and that it works with trainer provided in the link. i tested it too but havent made video yet GPU sucks need to upgrade it still. so i jut saw this and thought id be nice and pass it on to people.

I edit your thread so your video is in your posts

Topic starter
(@BADASS0519)
New RivalGamer

thanks legacyy7 but will make new video new stuff and ways to make it work but for now thats how its done