Notifications
Clear all

MindMaster

Topic starter
(@coreyjkl)
New RivalGamer

Has anyone ever tried mind master?

I've got the 5 day trial now.

It uses subliminal messages to reprogram your mind to become the better version of you.

Images and sentences flash on the screen reprogramming your subconscious mind.

Everyone should give it a go.

Here's a video on it

Also here's the free trial
MindMaster Subliminal Messages and Images

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
4 Replies
 Wavy
(@Wavy)
New RivalGamer

I am not the one to jump into things like this right when I see it. There are MANY scams out there that offer fake/false products and/or services. I am not saying this is one of those services but the skepticism stands. If anyone wants to try this, I would recommend doing background research on it using other sources besides their potentially fake testimonials they have.

Topic starter
(@coreyjkl)
New RivalGamer

I understand that completely.

The part that catches my eye is the subliminal messages which interact with the subconscious mind.
It may be a scam, but I'm trying the trial out now bro. I'll let you know how it goes haha.

Wavy
(@Wavy)
New RivalGamer

Also, I like being in control of my own mind. If these messages are subliminal, that means you will not consciously recognize what they are showing you. I do not like that idea because this is actually a form of brainwashing. Subliminal messages are forwarded to your brain that alter your personality, way of thought, and overall state of mind. Personally, I would pass on this.

Topic starter
(@coreyjkl)
New RivalGamer

You can make your own ones for this, such as put your own sentences in of what you want your mind to think more of.
It is very similar to hypnosis. Hypnosis helped me quite abit with anxiety. I'm giving it ago man.