Metal Gear Solid 5 ...

Notifications
Clear all

Metal Gear Solid 5 - The Phantom Pain: Modded EBOOT.BIN + Easy Install CHEAT PKG [v1.11]{BLES/BLUS}

Page 31 / 32

(@Ax681)
New RivalGamer

Hi, everything work perfect for me on the BLES version. But the only thing that doesn't work is the instant development (I tried offline and all), all the rest works perfectly, great work.

(@koukoukuku)
New RivalGamer

hi guys .... i just used it and it works but can i turn it off now? or i lost my save forever?
i copied the old boot.bin file but it doesnt seems to work that way...anyway ... i found my 75% i used to have ...

Dimitri998
(@dimitri998)
Estimable RivalGamer

hi guys .... i just used it and it works but can i turn it off now? or i lost my save forever?
i copied the old boot.bin file but it doesnt seems to work that way...anyway ... i found my 75% i used to have ...

Hello.
Did you delete new files and just replace them back with old files? Or did you replace old files with new ones?

(@koukoukuku)
New RivalGamer

i uninstall everything and i replace my save ... everything good ... anyway ... the cheat works if i want to , i still got my old save , cant complain ... thanks for the forum and your time guys , it is helpfull ...

Dimitri998
(@dimitri998)
Estimable RivalGamer

i uninstall everything and i replace my save ... everything good ... anyway ... the cheat works if i want to , i still got my old save , cant complain ... thanks for the forum and your time guys , it is helpfull ...

Thanks for reply.

Page 31 / 32