Metal Gear Solid 5 ...

Notifications
Clear all

Metal Gear Solid 5 - The Phantom Pain: Modded EBOOT.BIN + Easy Install CHEAT PKG [v1.11]{BLES/BLUS}

Page 30 / 32

(@delly786)
New RivalGamer

will the cheat pkg work with ofw using han xploit tool

BakedBoi420
Topic starter
(@bakedboi420)
New RivalGamer

will the cheat pkg work with ofw using han xploit tool

that a good question and im not really sure cuz i havent tried but i honestly dont think it will since the EBOOT.bin file is modded but try it out for yourself and let me know if it does, if it doesnt work just reinstall update v1.11 pkg again to remove mod. One thing i do know that does work for PSxploit HAN is the DLC for MGSV which comes with the MGO3 Expansion and extra stuff because the eboot.bin is not modded, heres the link that im sharing to everyone if u want it just convert it for han and it should work, hope u enjoy!

https://rivalgamer.com/threads/new-mgsv-tpp-all-dlc-gold-pack-mgo3-expansion-fix-v7-latest-game-updates.7287/

(@delly786)
New RivalGamer

The cheat pkg installs fine but causes the game to crash at start up because of ofw....thanks for the dlc

BakedBoi420
Topic starter
(@bakedboi420)
New RivalGamer

The cheat pkg installs fine but causes the game to crash at start up because of ofw....thanks for the dlc

Yeah thats what i was thinking because of the modded eboot thats why the game crashes sorry... 🙁

ps. hope u enjoy the DLC at least!

BakedBoi420
Topic starter
(@bakedboi420)
New RivalGamer

Just letting everyone know i also have the MGSVTPP DLC Unlocker v7 and the MGO3 DLC expansion pack pkg file, if anyone is interested in it just follow me or start a conversation with me and ill give you links

Page 30 / 32