Metal Gear Solid 5 ...

Notifications
Clear all

Metal Gear Solid 5 - The Phantom Pain: Modded EBOOT.BIN + Easy Install CHEAT PKG [v1.11]{BLES/BLUS}

Page 10 / 32

(@uneeb)

for BLES (BLES02102).

Please I need that eboot or pkg

(@uneeb)

i already tried doing that...deleted gamedata + 1.03 update then installed your 1.11 update for BLES then installed cheat pkg but everytime i launched the game it is always black screen...

Why are you installing 1.11 cheat PKG on a 1.03 game. First update your game to 1.11 BakedBoi420 has provided the update links as well.

BakedBoi420
Topic starter
(@bakedboi420)

for BLES (BLES02102).

I have it uploaded for bles already just click on the BLES DL link and open the EBOOT.BIN V1.11-ALL CHEATS-(NO INVISIBILITY - NO MAX CAMO) folder and the eboot is inside. just copy to ur gamedata folder and enjoy! 🙂

BakedBoi420
Topic starter
(@bakedboi420)

please man and are you using eboot hacker v2 or Hex editor

also im using hex editor by decrypting the eboot with TrueAncestor SELF Resigner v1.97 , sorry i took so long to respond.

(@uneeb)

also im using hex editor by decrypting the eboot with TrueAncestor SELF Resigner v1.97 , sorry i took so long to respond.

Thanks a lot man, I am such an idiot I didn't careful enough, I found it and that for sharing the names of the software, I greatly appreciate it and I hope I become skilled enough to do it myself but until then I rely on you guys.

Page 10 / 32