WarHeadinc
(@WarHeadinc)
Reputable Member

Please check the links on here. 🙂

Jet
 Jet
(@jet)
Estimable Member

In this thread you can post movie torrent for other people, and i will post all the ones i can find. It can be any type of movie, and it does not need to just be new movies. I will also be posting movies daily 🙂

The Maze Runner | 2014

Thomas wakes up in an elevator, remembering nothing but his own name. He emerges into a world of about 60 teen boys who have learned to survive in a completely enclosed environment, subsisting on their own agriculture and supplies. A new boy arrives every 30 days. The original group has been in "The Glade" for two years, trying to find a way to escape through the Maze that surrounds their living space. They have begun to give up hope. Then a comatose girl arrives with a strange note, and their world begins to change. There are some great, fast-paced action scenes, particularly those involving the nightmarish Grievers who plague the boys

1080p BrRip Torrent
Link

FORMAT: MP4
CODEC: X264
GENRE: Action
FILE SIZE: 814.43 MB
RESOLUTION: 1280*536
FRAME RATE: 23.976 fps
LANGUAGE: English
SUBTITLES: NONE
RUNTIME: 113 mins

Let's Be Cops | 2014

It's the ultimate buddy cop movie except for one thing: they're not cops. When two struggling pals dress as police officers for a costume party, they become neighborhood sensations. But when these newly-minted "heroes" get tangled in a real life web of mobsters and dirty detectives, they must put their fake badges on the line.

720p BrRip Torrent
Link

CODEC: X264
GENRE: Comedy
FILE SIZE: 809.08 MB
RESOLUTION: 1280*688
FRAME RATE: 23.976 fps
AUDIO: 92.0 Kbps AAC-LC (2CH)
SUBTITLES: NONE
LANGUAGE: English
RUNTIME: 104 mins

Nice post man! I've been wanting to see The Maze Runner! 🙂