GAMERTAG
Topic starter
(@gamertag)
Honorable Member

here is the full fight

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
9 Replies
(@DeFalt)

This fight was "alright" I mean, I really wanted pacquiao to knock out mayweather but didn't happen.
I still believe the fight was rigged.
I'm not a boxing expert but the way I saw it, pacquiao landed most of the punches

GAMERTAG
Topic starter
(@gamertag)
Honorable Member

This fight was "alright" I mean, I really wanted pacquiao to knock out mayweather but didn't happen.
I'm not a boxing expert but the way I saw it, pacquiao landed most of the punches

lol yes rigged for sure, im still uploading the fight on youtube an it is taking ages

(@Brad P)

Agree there. All Money did was dance around the ring

(@DeFalt)

I mean think about, again im not a boxing expert but
1. The fight started with Pacquiao landing fast/hard punches
2. Pacquiao had pinned Mayweather against the corner more than 4 times or at least
3. Mayweather had Pacquiao on a headlock at one point
4. Throughout the entire fight Mayweather was mostly on defense just all over the ring
5. Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't at one point Mayweather punched Pacquiao below the waste?
6. Pacquiao I believe landed two face punches or one good one.
7. The Ref even gave Mayweather two warnings (not sure if it matters but it would to me)
8. Mayweather was hugging the hell out of Pacquiao most of the first to four rounds
Like I'm no boxing expert, ref or a Judge but knowing all of that I wouldn't had made Mayweather win

Page 1 / 2