Notifications
Clear all

Amir Khan

Page 1 / 2

CallummL
Topic starter
(@CallummL)
Reputable RivalGamer

Amir Khan the British boxer has been approached by Mayweathers manager, Len Ellerbe after last nights big fight. Mayweathers manager has said that the fight will be big financially and will be good for Floyds last fight, before retirement.

Here is what Amir Khan had to say:

"I really believe I have Mayweather's number and I'm ready for whatever he wants," he said.

"I can't do September because of Ramadan. It just depends on my schedule this year but if we can do this year or early next year I will definitely jump to it."

Amir Khan is 28, therefore there is a ten year age gap between the two and he strongly believes it can defeat the unbeaten champion of the ring. Now that's a fight I want to see!

Current Stats:
Floyd Mayweather: 48 Wins - 0 Loses
Amir Khan: 30 Wins - 3 Loses

Source

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
5 Replies
(@Teufel Hunden)
New RivalGamer

I'm not going to watch any more of Mayweather's fight. Non of them are entertaining. But I do hope Mayweather gets knocked out before retirement.

CallummL
Topic starter
(@CallummL)
Reputable RivalGamer

I'm not going to watch any more of Mayweather's fight. Non of them are entertaining. But I do hope Mayweather gets knocked out before retirement.

Amir Khan will have a good chance at winning him I think. I don't think it'll be knockout, but Khan wont drop to Mayweathers pace like Pac did, Khan will just keep throwing quick punches as he does.

GAMERTAG
(@gamertag)
Honorable RivalGamer

dam right boring as m8 bring on the oldies when they were proper fights

(@Teufel Hunden)
New RivalGamer

Amir Khan will have a good chance at winning him I think. I don't think it'll be knockout, but Khan wont drop to Mayweathers pace like Pac did, Khan will just keep throwing quick punches as he does.

How long is his reach? If his reach isn't longer than Mayweather's, he won't win. Mayweather will throw in jabs while dancing around the ring.

Page 1 / 2