Notifications
Clear all

Lets have a Debate!

Page 1 / 4

Topic starter
(@Hakeem Olajuwon)
New RivalGamer

We are going to debate over which Call of Duty Multiplayer is the best.

Here is my favorite

In my honest opinion Call of duty AW had the best multiplayer game play and experience. The Gunfights in AW were very intense and fun jumping quickly to the left or right then boosting backwards to get a better position it was all a rush the entire match, then the weapons were just awesome especially because of all the different weapon variants.The player customization was great, the prestige system, the emblem editor were all great.

My least favorite multiplayer was Call of Duty Ghosts. The maps are poorly created allowing for more people to camp. The I.E.D's were just OP and the lean was also annoying because when I would run around a corner I would just get blasted without seeing who shot me. The thermal scope was OP the player using it had no disadvantage enemies were perfectly highlighted, but they aren’t blurry, and using the site doesn’t lower the vision clarity in any way. They are too good and a little too efficient. The terrible spawns I don't need to talk about them, the list goes on. The game wasn't as colorful as the other Call of Duty games. The Title and emblem system was bad same goes for the prestige system it sucked. COD Ghosts was just the worst Multiplayer ever.

Now tell me why my opinions are right or wrong.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
16 Replies
Legend
(@Legend)
Reputable RivalGamer

I hated Advanced Warfare. I think as of right now, the best multiplayer game was Black Ops 1. But after playing atleast 50 hours of the Black Ops III BETA, I think it will beat out everything.

Topic starter
(@Hakeem Olajuwon)
New RivalGamer

I hated Advanced Warfare. I think as of right now, the best multiplayer game was Black Ops 1. But after playing atleast 50 hours of the Black Ops III BETA, I think it will beat out everything.

I agree That BO3 will be amazing and Black Ops 1 was awesome but AW is still my favorite BO3 might top it though.

Nekrotic
(@Nekrotic)
Trusted RivalGamer

CoD4 was my babe. I don't know why, I just LOVED IT. Multiplayer for days, especially all the modded servers eventually. Did the campaign like 200 times 😛

Legend
(@Legend)
Reputable RivalGamer

CoD4 was my babe. I don't know why, I just LOVED IT. Multiplayer for days, especially all the modded servers eventually. Did the campaign like 200 times :p

That was the first cod I ever played. I knew what the outdoors was... till I got that lol

Page 1 / 4