Notifications
Clear all

Debate Section

Page 1 / 2

Topic starter
(@Hakeem Olajuwon)
New RivalGamer

I think it would be cool if there was a debate section where people could debate which Call of duty is the best or which OS is superior to the other. That would be interesting to see.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
5 Replies
Nekrotic
(@Nekrotic)
Trusted RivalGamer

This is an awesome suggestion, but I do not see it being implemented yet.
If it is which cod is the best, feel free to post it in the cod section. Otherwise debates can go to the general lounge.
IF it gets lots of replies, or people start lots of debates, then we can make a section 🙂 but the problem is, I don't think there are enough debates for a whole section for it.

Legend
(@Legend)
Reputable RivalGamer

I like this suggestion. But I don't think it is needed. 🙂

S0reFinger
(@s0refinger)
Reputable RivalGamer

Agreed with nekrotic. Could be interesting!

Wavy
(@Wavy)
New RivalGamer

I feel this is exactly what the General Chat is for. Someone posts a topic, people comment opinions. If it is a debatable topic, sure enough a debate will occur. Even if it is not a debate topic, people will still find something to debate anyway. I don't think a specific "Debate" section would ever be needed in that case. Plus, if you make a section like that, I can guarantee that the allowance of debating will cause more ruckus than just General Chat topics being debated. It's almost like you are telling the members they are allowed to argue. That's what I think about anyway.

Page 1 / 2