Clear all

jkPatch RPC NetCheat API

Page 4 / 5

Cyb3r
Topic starter
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

Cyber you have skype?

I haven't used Skype for quite sometime but you can join our discord server or add me directly Cyb3r#8342

(@guitarman)
New RivalGamer

This is an implementation of jkpatch RPC to work with NetCheat and it's pretty much fast, also NetCheat has some cool features that other apps doesn't have. Anyway here's a brief instructions on how to use it:

1. Download the file in the link below, extract it and drop it into your NetCheat "APIs" folder
    Fire up your game
    After starting the game load the exploit "Original" through your browser and leave the browser open
    Open NetCheat 64bit and change the API to "PS4 RPC" (check the notes below if you get an error)
    Click connect, a pop-up will appear choose your FW version & change IP to your PS4 IP address then click "Inject Payload"
    If the payload get injected successfully click Connect
    Click attach and and choose a memory region to work with

Notes & Hints:

• If you have PS4API-NC.dll in your APIs folder you have to move it somewhere else it has a conflict for unknown reason
      After selecting a memory region the range addresses will be inserted in Start/Stop fields without any interaction on your end (the ranges are not real it's just an alias because netcheat is clunky when working with 64bit addresses so I had to make them shorter)
      When you select a memory region the start address will always be the same 0x0, this useful if you want to modify the ELF region without worrying about ASLR (the ELF region is usually the first one named executable)
      If you want to choose another region just click on the play button (Continue button) This also applies to changing games, you don't have to disconnect and connect again just click the same button after starting your game

File download: https://github.com/iCyb3r/NetCheat-PS4RPC/releases/download/v1.0/PS4NC.zip
    Source Code: https://github.com/iCyb3r/NetCheat-PS4RPC

any chance of having this to connect to PS3 as well?

Cyb3r
Topic starter
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

@GuitarMan What do you mean? You could just switch the API to CCAPI or TMAPI.

(@guitarman)
New RivalGamer

@GuitarMan What do you mean? You could just switch the API to CCAPI or TMAPI.

Yes, I want to be able to choose which process to attach, is it possible for ccapi or tmapi?

Cyb3r
Topic starter
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

@GuitarMan With CCAPI that might be possible but i'm not sure. I might take a look at it later. If you just want to mod PS1 games
@Cain532 might be able to help because i'm sure he has done before on PS3.

Page 4 / 5