jack and dexter try...

Notifications
Clear all

jack and dexter trylogy ps3 : someone save this game ! ( lol )

Topic starter
(@tizzio)
New RivalGamer

someone already created the codes for infinite weapons and infinite health , what is equally necessary are a joker command that stop that timer and make it run again once is needed , i am sure that i am not the only one who got all the fun killed because of the compulsive time trials of those games , in any case , i am proposing my request only for jak 2 and 3 , i don't think that anyone have any urgency for the first one XD , and even a code that can multiply the numbers of precursor orbs , something like : you get one precursor orbs , then 200 precursor orbs will be obtained 😀

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
2 Replies
(@y8rz3l56ye2n8q)
Estimable RivalGamer

If I still had a computer I could go back to this game since it looked like dnawrkshop just did memory codes for basic things but nothing for timers or anything.

Topic starter
(@tizzio)
New RivalGamer

If I still had a computer I could go back to this game since it looked like dnawrkshop just did memory codes for basic things but nothing for timers or anything.

got it , well i think is only a mater of learn how to hack the timers then , for the ps2 version , someone created this kind of code : basically the code make the game think that you paused it ( you pushed start ) , so , wen you pause the game , the timer literally stop , maybe this can help you to figure out what may be necessary to do , as for a new pc , well a good pc is very expensive : but a provvisory solution may be to try all this in the pc of a friend 😀