Notifications
Clear all

It's My Introduction

tedyrahmady
Topic starter
(@tedyrahmady)
New RivalGamer

Hi..!! my name is Teddy Rahmadi
i just sing up on this site today, becausei want to download some mod for my dark soul II scholar of the first sin PS3! Hope it works for mine.
By the way I'am an Indonesian!

[HASHTAG]#H4cK3rZ[/HASHTAG]

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
3 Replies
Vexx
 Vexx
(@Vexx)
Honorable RivalGamer

Welcome to Rival Gamer tedyrahmady , We have tons of unique content especially for Primes. Before you post be sure to check our Forum Rules. If you have any questions, problems, or concerns be sure to contact me or one of the staff team so we can assist you. 🙂

Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

i just sing up on this site today, becausei want to download some mod for my dark soul II scholar of the first sin PS3! Hope it works for mine.

Welcome to RivalGamer! Glad to have you here all the way from Indonesia!!! Check Vexx's posts, I'm sure he's posted a Dark Souils II modded pkg file, and if not just ask and I'm certain he'll deliver!!

LEGACYY
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

Welcome to Rival Gamer Buddy! Enjoy modding. Don't forget to upgrade to prime member where you will have access to exclusive contents