Notifications
Clear all

Is GTA V Dead?

Page 2 / 3

Guru
 Guru
(@Guru)
Reputable RivalGamer

Multiplayer yes, however the mod community is rising 😉 I hope gta multiplayer dies, so that rockstar goes away and lets us mod multiplayer.

the modding community as a hole is rising i play gta v most days when
i get bored of playing most of the call of duty's and it is fun but
rockstar need to get of our back we made them money really by
bringing them people who want to see these mods but when
rockstar do stop supporting it like gta iv mods are going to get
crazy what is going to keep it going in all aspects 🙂

Nekrotic
(@Nekrotic)
Trusted RivalGamer

I'm a huge fan of police mods, I am following LSPDFR and it's mods, and can't wait to see how it will be in a couple more months.

Guru
 Guru
(@Guru)
Reputable RivalGamer

I'm a huge fan of police mods, I am following LSPDFR and it's mods, and can't wait to see how it will be in a couple more months.

for sure man all mods on pc are going to be getting more crazy then people will port that to Xbox
then that's when it go's mad

CallummL
(@CallummL)
Reputable RivalGamer

GTA has been dead a long time. I went on for the first time in months the other day and was off within ten minutes. There's nothing to do anymore, I have a friend who sits online on his own and repeats the same mission over and over and I just don't know how he can find it fun. Rockstar do nothing but release the same style DLC'S, cars and clothing. It took them too long to release Heists and they aren't even that good either, and when they was asked about a possibility of getting more added they said it's not as easy as you imagine it to be. I've played GTA V since release date on last generation and now I'm sick of it. The end of this year there are plenty of new games coming out, I don't plan on returning to GTA once I've bought them all.

Zeus
(@Zeus)
New RivalGamer

GTA V Online died about a week after it came out for me to be honest it gets way too repetitive doing the same bunch of missions over & over again and driving around for countless hours gets severely boring. I can't play it for any longer than 20 minutes before turning it off and playing something else now. The heists brought a new lease of life into the game for a few weeks at max and now those are getting boring as well, Rockstar are not exactly helping with the cheap little DLC's they have been releasing throughout the months.
Overall I would say it is dead on old gen consoles. I am not sure on Xbox one & Ps4 as I do not own those consoles.

They took around 5 years to bring the game out so they don't exactly want people to be screwing around with their game, It would be like you if you had just took several years creating a game and within the first couple of months people were modding on it you would be P***** off. We shouldn't be doing it so no one can really complain they are just doing there job.

Page 2 / 3