Notifications
Clear all

Important!

Page 1 / 2

Rivalz
Topic starter
(@Rivalz)
Reputable RivalGamer

Hello, i love this community and what features it possess, the content is very interesting.
I am wanting to know when there will be an update for Battlefield Hardline 1.07 update, i am aware Cyb3r is working with other members to create an sprx for BFH. But could you create an rtm tool officially released for RivalGaming community.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
7 Replies
Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

Most ppl prefer sprx over tools but I will see what I can do.

Rivalz
Topic starter
(@Rivalz)
Reputable RivalGamer

Most ppl prefer sprx over tools but I will see what I can do.

I would love to see sprx menu with button binding system, but an RTM menu would also be deemed necessary for users on CEX who fully disable their syscalls which would not load the sprx menu. The main mod i am looking for is the aim-assist for BFH. Also the battlefield rekt site is down, and those wanting to download the BF4 sprx may be troubled unless you have opened a separate link for them to download.
I will wait for you to release an update for 1.07 sprx menu. Thank you.

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

I would love to see sprx menu with button binding system, but an RTM menu would also be deemed necessary for users on CEX who fully disable their syscalls which would not load the sprx menu. The main mod i am looking for is the aim-assist for BFH. Also the battlefield rekt site is down, and those wanting to download the BF4 sprx may be troubled unless you have opened a separate link for them to download.
I will wait for you to release an update for 1.07 sprx menu. Thank you.

There'll be no menu until someone figures the fps and drawing function and manage to make them work correctly.

And yes there's a mirror link for BF4 sprx. BFH is still not updated so until Zero do the update there's no point in re-uploading the sprx.

Rivalz
Topic starter
(@Rivalz)
Reputable RivalGamer

There'll be no menu until someone figures the fps and drawing function and manage to make them work correctly.

And yes there's a mirror link for BF4 sprx. BFH is still not updated so until Zero do the update there's no point in re-uploading the sprx.

There is an rtm tool on another forum, you already know it. But the rtm does not have the right connectivity features.
And also an eboot was created from the rtm tool which is posted here https://rivalgamer.com/threads/1-07-battlefield-hardline-eboot-mods-uav-wallhack.5023/ which does not have button binding system, and has enabled all the mods in the eboot and does not provide variation.

Page 1 / 2