Notifications
Clear all

Need help!

Page 1 / 5

Topic starter
(@CroNoX)
New RivalGamer

Hi RG, Im new at programming etc so I need help with something. Can anyone teach me how to extract offsets of any game? There is not tutorials about this so I cant learn how to do it.

Note: Please, if you are not going to help, then dont answer, I just need someone that can teach me how to do it and learn.

Regards

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
22 Replies
Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

Hi RG, Im new at programming etc so I need help with something. Can anyone teach me how to extract offsets of any game? There is not tutorials about this so I cant learn how to do it.

Note: Please, if you are not going to help, then dont answer, I just need someone that can teach me how to do it and learn.

Regards

Do you mean find them by yourself or ripping them from others tools?

Topic starter
(@CroNoX)
New RivalGamer

Find the offsets by my self, just want to learn how to do it because I dont know how to get uav, redboxes etc offsets. Not ripping or stealing others work, I just want to learn 🙂

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

You should start from the bottom to the top. If you try to find such things you would only get frustrated. For a start I'd suggest you to follow this thread to find simple mods: https://rivalgamer.com/threads/how-to-mod-any-game-by-yourself.47

After you understand a little bit about PPC and be familiar with it you can go up one step.

Good luck.

Topic starter
(@CroNoX)
New RivalGamer

Which game could I try to mod by first? I've got mw3,bo3,btf 4 and hardline

Page 1 / 5