I update to 4.78 an...

Notifications
Clear all

I update to 4.78 and get this! Help!

Page 2 / 3

Irish_Mods
(@irish_mods)
Trusted RivalGamer

downgrade ur firmware to 3.55 rebug and go back to whatever firmware u want its just cause dexita is still left components seen that when i was updating my cfw but its gone once i downgraded to 3.55 rebug if your on dex just change to cex and downgrade mate dexita has bugs in it anyway hope this helps you out

Rivalz
(@Rivalz)
Reputable RivalGamer

Hi, i update from 4.75 rebug dex to 4.78 rebug and get this:

How i can take off?

You cant take it off, its part of the DEX version of latest firmwares released. Its not a liability to get you banned, so dont worry about it. If you would very much like to remove it, switch to CEX version. I recommend installing REBUG 4.70-4.76, you can switch between CEX/DEX more efficiently and quickly.
😉

Topic starter
(@carma66)
New RivalGamer

You cant take it off, its part of the DEX version of latest firmwares released. Its not a liability to get you banned, so dont worry about it. If you would very much like to remove it, switch to CEX version. I recommend installing REBUG 4.70-4.76, you can switch between CEX/DEX more efficiently and quickly.
😉

thanks. i got downgrade to 4.75 dex, because ccapi does no works very well on 4.78, you can close the thead.

Rivalz
(@Rivalz)
Reputable RivalGamer

thanks. i got downgrade to 4.75 dex, because ccapi does no works very well on 4.78, you can close the thead.

You're welcome, yes good choice.

(@MeSho)
New RivalGamer

guys i can't post why?

Page 2 / 3