Hello everyone, In this tutorial I will show you how to set-up a VPN on your PS3, This way you can feel a little safer on games like Home.
- Wireless Internet
- Laptop or desktop PC
- An Ethernet Cable
- A VPN ( You can get a really cheap one from HERE )
1.Connect your PS3 to your PC/laptop using an ethernet cable.
2. Make sure your IP settings and DNS settings on the Ps3 is set to Automatic.
3. On your PC , go to Network and Sharing Center by clicking Start, right clicking Network and selecting Properties.
4. Right click on the VPN Network Adapter and select Properties.
Note: You can only see this adapter after installing the client app.
5. Click on the Sharing tab and check Allow other network users to connect to through this computer’s Internet connection.
6. Select Local Area Connection in the drop down box and click OK.
7. Connect to your VPN Protocol.
8. Restart your PS3 and do a network test on it.
It should go all the way through it.
Note: If for some reason its still showing your own IP or you're not getting Connection, Then try bridgeing your connections.