How to make a Cheat...

Notifications
Clear all

How to make a Cheat PKG

Page 6 / 11

Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

Sorry I have a question...i have a code with 02 initial... So is 0 023B6D22 0001 ...i go on Google and write 0x023B6D22-0x10000 and I have this code 0x23A6D22 but when I put this last code on Hxd it say "the file doesn't contain the offset 23A6D22" ...so what i wrong?

I would assume you are viewing the wrong file. Perhaps your game uses a. self rather than the EBOOT. BIN

(@squick)
New RivalGamer

the game is duke nukem 3d megaton edition NPEB01882.I'm looking for a cheat pkg for this game or a modded eboot cex ... I can not do it myself, I do not know how to use hxd
... nothing to do for me ... I always use ready-made mods @Cain532

(@squick)
New RivalGamer

never mind, i've done by myself...finally, my first cheat pkg created 🙂 thank's to cyb3r for this great guide <3

Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

never mind, i've done by myself...finally, my first cheat pkg created 🙂 thank's to cyb3r for this great guide

it was actually @GamePwnzer who made this post, I'm very glad you got it working! I'd be even more grateful if you would be willing to share what you did here on RivalGamer along with a tutorial to help anybody else who might be in the same situation as you. Thank you for being a part of RivalGamer!! Happy Modding buddy 🙂

(@squick)
New RivalGamer

@Cain532
I did the same things written in the guide ... I converted the downloaded codes of Artemis into the eboot of the game and created the pkg..all it works perfectly. The created pkg is not shown in game data utilities of the ps3 (I do not know why) but it works the same. Yup 🙂

Page 6 / 11