How to increase you...

Notifications
Clear all

How to increase your Internet Speed (Insanely)

Page 2 / 3

Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

So, I tried it out, amazing stuff!! Clocked download speeds as fast as 900Mbps!!! only downside was that when it was time for me to acutally play a game (in this case ARK, single player) my connection bottlenecked and I couldn't even get past the damn menu 🙁 Hopefully it'll work for others!!!!

I Like Women
(@I Like Women)
Noble RivalGamer

So, I tried it out, amazing stuff!! Clocked download speeds as fast as 900Mbps!!! only downside was that when it was time for me to acutally play a game (in this case ARK, single player) my connection bottlenecked and I couldn't even get past the damn menu 🙁 Hopefully it'll work for others!!!!

If your downloading them in the vps, doesn't it take time to drag them out of the rdp to desktop?

Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

If your downloading them in the vps, doesn't it take time to drag them out of the rdp to desktop?

Not sure I know about RDP, (Remote Desktop......P?) But LiquidSky is basically a gaming computer over VPS with a bitchin' ISP You get the option between 2 machines, one is a quad core, 4GB RAM machine with GTX 960, the other is a 6 core with 8GB Ram and GTX 960 I went with the 6 core 😛 the system has Steam Pre-loaded, and you have to use the client to download all your games to that machine. But thanks to the amazing ISP, you can download a massive game like ARK in about 5-10 minutes. including all the expansions and addons. I think there was just an issue with my connection trying to relay the information back :X Which isn't a huge surprise, they say you should have a minimum of 1mbps, and when I was testing it I was bouncing between 0.62-1.20Mbps

I Like Women
(@I Like Women)
Noble RivalGamer

Not sure I know about RDP, (Remote Desktop......P?) But LiquidSky is basically a gaming computer over VPS with a bitchin' ISP You get the option between 2 machines, one is a quad core, 4GB RAM machine with GTX 960, the other is a 6 core with 8GB Ram and GTX 960 I went with the 6 core :p the system has Steam Pre-loaded, and you have to use the client to download all your games to that machine. But thanks to the amazing ISP, you can download a massive game like ARK in about 5-10 minutes. including all the expansions and addons. I think there was just an issue with my connection trying to relay the information back :X Which isn't a huge surprise, they say you should have a minimum of 1mbps, and when I was testing it I was bouncing between 0.62-1.20Mbps

They probably never tested a 1mbps but a massive mbps they have lol . . . . they r probably lazy to test the speeds and connections when they have high-end connections lmao . . . Reason why having higher internet connections is so demanding now a days. . .

(@Justin Brown)
New RivalGamer

Hi, thanks for sharing. I will try this.

Page 2 / 3