Page 1 / 2

Topic starter
(@Amnesys)
New RivalGamer
Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
6 Replies
(@TheDonBro)
New RivalGamer

Sense i haven't posted anything in awhile i thought i would post something useful.

This is so simple to do first off you need to change console's region to either India or Hong Kong. in setting then reboot your console for the chance to be active.
Find a country which pays less tax and set that country in location you should get games for half the price than they usually are south Africa seems to be the cheapest iv found yet also you will need to put your address and postcode the same as the country you set as the location or this will not work.

Best way to check pricing in either stores when remote is via the SmartGlass app on a Windows 8 machine. Switch region under Windows 8 control panel to India or Hong Kong and then run the SmartGlass app. If the app was already running while you switched the region then you need to close it and re-open it. From 23rd September though you will be able to go to either India or Hong Kong's www.xbox.com/en-IN or www.xbox.com/en-HK website and check out the pricing for Xbox One games through this method as well.

Lol, nice! Retail hax brosef 😉

Quiet
(@Quiet)
Honorable RivalGamer

I will try this when my account gets off suspension

(@TheDonBro)
New RivalGamer

I will try this when my account gets off suspension

<3 Nicki Minaj though!

Quiet
(@Quiet)
Honorable RivalGamer