How To Be TopLess F...

Notifications
Clear all

How To Be TopLess Female On GTA 5 [RATED R FOR RETARDED]

Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Hello, everyone. I don't see much going on, just the same old stuff so I was just looking at some random Youtube videos right? And I saw a GTAV glitch video called "How to be a topless female"..I laughed at it and gave it a like but I noticed the date and it was for previous versions/updates before 1.20. Then I thought to myself, "that's be super awesome if we could do that with scripts!...*lightbulb moment*"

So basically what this is about Is using your female character on GTAV online and making it have no top..pretty much be topless. (obviously)

1: Go to your apartment (Make sure you're using a FEMALE character)

2: Make sure you're also using the script menus. Open up AP II Intense menu There Could Be A Xbox Version Of APII Intense Script But This PS3 Version 😛

3: Go to Model Changer>Component Changer

4: Now, listen carefully. I'm going to list the things you'll need to change values on to make your female character topless..

TORSO
Model Variation: 15
Texture Variation: 0

TORSO 2
Model Variation: 35
Texture Variation: 12

Special 2 (Very rarely do you need to use this option but since we're going with my settings, then probably so!)
Model Variation: 13
Texture Variation: 16

5: Go in your wardrobe and put on glasses so it'll save the look.

6: Switch to another lobby and brag to your friends how you look totally appropriate for kids playing M-Rated games and how you look absolutely non-slutty.

READ
This is meant to be just for fun and fooling around and in no way shape or form is this supposed to be serious in case someone thinks this is supposed to be. So please don't come here thinking this is supposed to be serious!

Credits goes to whoever originally found the topless glitch..(no clue who)

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags