Notifications
Clear all

How did you get into Gaming?

Page 1 / 2

RedDotRicky
Topic starter
(@RedDotRicky)
Eminent RivalGamer

Hello Fellow Members of RG, I been wondering how people got into gaming in the first place it's a good hobby to have or if you just simply do it because you are bored? I got into gaming when I was five, I started playing PlayStation 1, 2 and 3. I always like playing the Call of Dutys', Twisted Metal, Spider Man, Assassin Creed, Need for Speed, Resident Evils', Battlefields', 2k, Madden, Grand Turismo's, Grand Thief Autos', Hitman and UFC. Even though I went through so many controllers,I still enjoy gaming.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
5 Replies
Izaya Orihara
(@Izaya Orihara)
Eminent RivalGamer

I was in Walmart black Friday and saw the Xbox 360 on sale and I said "Why not?" lol so I got one :p I am not a diehard gamer but I am into whatever gives me a challenge.

Sw3Rve-X
(@Sw3Rve-X)
Reputable RivalGamer

i got into gaming when i was about 4 - 6 i started playing my big brothers Playstation 2 and loved playing San Andreas and NFS underground 2 but i really got into gaming when i was about 9 and used to play GTA IV every day on Xbox360 and that's the first game i ever modded, then at the start of this year i got me a PS3 and started modding that and yeah now im here

Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

Haha funny story actually, when my mother was about to have me, she kept arguing with my father that she wanted to finish ONE MORE LEVEL OF SUPER MARIO!

First video game I remember playing was on the NES, I can't recall the name of it, but I used to play with my bro all the time. Then when I was old enough to play games on my own, we had a SNES and I LOVED the Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening games, then fell in love with the MegaMan franchise. a few yeas pass, we had the N64, played the Crap out of it, loved it, Fell more into the Zelda franchise with OOT and my personal favorite, Majora's Mask, and then we get the Playstation 1, first game we played on that was the Fifth Element. I was terrible at it haha, I was probably 8 or 9 and it was winter, Dad brought home 2 games; Galarians and Metal Gear Solid. Both games were absolutely amazing, but I become completely entranced into the world of Metal Gear. From that day I was hooked, each new installation I absolutely had to have, my first mod tool was for Metal Gear Solid 4, and that was probably done about 3 years ago 😛

That's my story!

KranK
(@KranK)
Reputable RivalGamer

Oh yeah about that 😀
When i was someting like 4 years old i remember my self wake up one morning from some noices and realize that im looking on unknown thing, i was in complete stun and had no idea what im just looking at, i remember it as clear as i see my computer screen, than i got explaned what is that "it was Nintendo NES Console" cause everything i knew was Television and Video player at first i couldnt play i remember i couldnt jump on the hige tubes on mario bross and couldnt play chip and deil game it was to hard :p

than when i was 6 years old and we moved to israel my brother got PS1 with Crash Bandicoot 1 and Tekken 3 that was amazing times
thats the moment i realized ive got born for games xD

after some years i cant remeber now i was close to 8/9 ive got some PC
and many more years later i found my self an a computer enginier and PC games modder , at some point ive jumped to mod Xbox 360 and than i just jumped of it and went to PS3

here im now :p

Page 1 / 2