Notifications
Clear all

hi im frazbo

frazbo
Topic starter
(@frazbo)
New RivalGamer

hi peeps my name is fraser,im glad to have stumbled into this community i think it has lots of goodie info ty for having me,im a semi modder on most devices from way back till not as much these days i have installed most of t-executer dev. stuff and so on ,basicly dont be afraid to ask me anything i know lots about things like where to put files and what to set and so on.im happy if ive helped 1 person achieve a solution,idont soder anymore but can try help if u need but besides all that im just a delivery driver dad of 3 boys ,peace out.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
1 Reply
LEGACYY
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

hi peeps my name is fraser,im glad to have stumbled into this community i think it has lots of goodie info ty for having me,im a semi modder on most devices from way back till not as much these days i have installed most of t-executer dev. stuff and so on ,basicly dont be afraid to ask me anything i know lots about things like where to put files and what to set and so on.im happy if ive helped 1 person achieve a solution,idont soder anymore but can try help if u need but besides all that im just a delivery driver dad of 3 boys ,peace out.

welcome aboard here at this wonderful community. Anything you interested in?