Notifications
Clear all

Hey o/

Hiiro
Topic starter
(@Hiiro)
New RivalGamer

Hey all o/

Been interested on modding and stuff for awhile, I saw this forum not long time ago, but I didn't register until today.
This place looks really good, hope I get used quickly, since I haven't been in a forum for years :')

Cya!

P.S: If any of you can recommend something to get started, I'd really appreciate it 🙂

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
4 Replies
LEGACYY
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

Hey all o/

Been interested on modding and stuff for awhile, I saw this forum not long time ago, but I didn't register until today.
This place looks really good, hope I get used quickly, since I haven't been in a forum for years :')

Cya!

P.S: If any of you can recommend something to get started, I'd really appreciate it 🙂

Glad to have you here with us at Rival Gamer. What kind of games you think you like to mod?

Hiiro
Topic starter
(@Hiiro)
New RivalGamer

Glad to have you here with us at Rival Gamer. What kind of games you think you like to mod?

Dunno tbh, I find interesting modding in general, although I don't have much knowledge (barely any), I'd like to learn about RTMing.

I was playing MGS4 today (sometimes I play CoD too, and FF) and ended up thinking (again) on how many things I'd be able to do If I had more knowledge, so that's why I'm here basically.

Tried to find memory addresses and stuff with Debugger, but didn't work really well since I know nothing x)

Thanks for the welcome tho!

Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

Dunno tbh, I find interesting modding in general, although I don't have much knowledge (barely any), I'd like to learn about RTMing.

I was playing MGS4 today (sometimes I play CoD too, and FF) and ended up thinking (again) on how many things I'd be able to do If I had more knowledge, so that's why I'm here basically.

Tried to find memory addresses and stuff with Debugger, but didn't work really well since I know nothing x)

Thanks for the welcome tho!

Metal Gear!?!??! I can show you some cool stuff in Metal Gear Solid 4 if you'd like sometime 😀

Hiiro
Topic starter
(@Hiiro)
New RivalGamer

Metal Gear!?!??! I can show you some cool stuff in Metal Gear Solid 4 if you'd like sometime 😀

I'd really appreaciate it! I'll ask you If I have any question 😀