Notifications
Clear all

Hey guys

Topic starter
(@theps3bot)
New RivalGamer

Hi everyone I've been having black ops 2 problems and this site seemed best to help me out. Plus this site wants to talk about ps3, whereas on other sites you'd get warned and such. Great to be here

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
2 Replies
LEGACYY
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

Hi everyone I've been having black ops 2 problems and this site seemed best to help me out. Plus this site wants to talk about ps3, whereas on other sites you'd get warned and such. Great to be here

Glad to have you here with us. Even though this is for introduction only, but i can assist you with your issue. What kinda problems are you having with BO2?

Topic starter
(@theps3bot)
New RivalGamer

Ahhhh thanks, I actually made a post with Indepth detail on my issue

It won't let me post the link 🙁 says I'm spamming, it's under black ops 1 and 2 in the notable games section

If I left something out or anything I just want to play online no cheats

This is what posted in the other section

Hey everyone I have a cfw ps3 on 4.81 ferrox v1.00.
Now I know you need the eboot and the self files. I got them, replaced the files and I keep getting banned?

I have black ops 2(bles01717)
All the dlc
A USA ps3
Everything is on my EXTERNAL hdd even the dlcs

And yes I also wait to sign in. Get to multiplayer, press middle button, sign in and wait 30 seconds then play but it's not working.

Is it possible I have a hidden console ban? Because I tried playing online without the modded eboot first