hello,,thank you fo...

Notifications
Clear all

hello,,thank you for letting me join this nice forums,,

Topic starter
(@nova009)
New RivalGamer

I hope we can be a good friend...,in all over the world,,,with this forums,,and once again thanks for admin letting me join this forums....,,

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
4 Replies
LEGACYY
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

I hope we can be a good friend...,in all over the world,,,with this forums,,and once again thanks for admin letting me join this forums....,,

Hey nova009, How are you? Glad for you too join us here at Rival Gamer where you can find the best tutorials, mods and hacks, programs or programming tools etc. Don't forget to check out the upgrade where you can have access to Prime content. will be looking forward in seeing you around the Forums, any questions or concerns pm me iAmLegacyy7 or contact anyone from my staff team. Welcome to Rival Gamer.

Regards.

Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

Glad you found us here! What kinds of things were you wanting to do here? We have a great staff team filled with intellegent people ready and willing to help you out with anything you may need. Welcome to RivalGamer nova009 btw, lovin the profile pic 😉 [HASHTAG]#ONEPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNCH[/HASHTAG]

XG
 XG
(@xg)
Reputable RivalGamer

Welcome To RivalGamer.com!
If you need anything ask anyone of the fellow staff members or if there isn't any online ask the community, there's a lot of helpful ones out there 😉

Rivalz
(@Rivalz)
Reputable RivalGamer

Hello nova009
Welcome to RivalGamer, enjoy the unique content offered to our members. If you have any questions regarding any matter on the site, just tag my with (@) on the forums, or message me privately. 😉