Notifications
Clear all

Hello 🙂

Page 3 / 4

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

Alright, i'll check it out. How well do I need to know PowerPC? Cause I have no experience.

Maybe a little, but over all PPC is not that hard to learn.

Dog88Christian
Topic starter
(@dog88christian)
Reputable RivalGamer

Maybe a little, but over all PPC is not that hard to learn.

That's not what I've heard. There's not really any tutorials except BLB's but it's still a little confusing and an old game to learn on.

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

That's not what I've heard. There's not really any tutorials except BLB's but it's still a little confusing and an old game to learn on.

It's not really, old games are easier to mod because the routines where too obvious and shitty to mod cause they never thought a modder can access PS3 memory at that moment lol.

Dog88Christian
Topic starter
(@dog88christian)
Reputable RivalGamer

It's not really, old games are easier to mod because the routines where too obvious and shitty to mod cause they never thought a modder can access PS3 memory at that moment lol.

Lol well I'd rather learn on like GTA or something more new. Also, I have a member who is having issues signing up. Could you helo him out?

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

Lol well I'd rather learn on like GTA or something more new. Also, I have a member who is having issues signing up. Could you helo him out?

GTA?

You'll frustrated so fast lol

Try to learn on old games to get some knowledge then move forward to level up to advanced games.

And yeah sure what do you need

Page 3 / 4