Notifications
Clear all

Hello 🙂

Page 2 / 4

Dog88Christian
Topic starter
(@dog88christian)
Reputable RivalGamer

Coding and Modding is completely 2 different things, Modding is easier than you think.

Imagine it like this:
Coding = Building.
Modding = Demolition/Cracking/Modifying
And i say that because there's a proverb says "Demolishing is easier than building".

Coding is a secondary demand, you will learn it in the way of modding.

I know the difference lol, I can mod and all but I usually just use others tools and stuff. I rarely do anything unless it's like a gta rpf. I can't do much for the site if I just mod and use others creations, but if I knew how to code I could possibly. If you could teach me a little or get someone who could that be greatly appreciated.

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

I know the difference lol, I can mod and all but I usually just use others tools and stuff. I rarely do anything unless it's like a gta rpf. I can't do much for the site if I just mod and use others creations, but if I knew how to code I could possibly. If you could teach me a little or get someone who could that be greatly appreciated.

You got it wrong bro, i mean you can mod any game by yourself without using others mods/tools, it's like a piece of cake you only have to keep learning and digging to make it through, if you are not a lazy person then you should become a good modder in no time if you keep looking, reading, trying and failing, i have learned everything i wanted to know in less than 2 months and i'm still learning new stuff everyday. 😉

Dog88Christian
Topic starter
(@dog88christian)
Reputable RivalGamer

You got it wrong bro, i mean you can mod any game by yourself without using others mods/tools, it's like a piece of cake you only have to keep learning and digging to make it through, if you are not a lazy person then you should become a good modder in no time if you keep looking, reading, trying and failing, i have learned everything i wanted to know in less than 2 months and i'm still learning new stuff everyday. 😉

Well I'm sure it's been more than 2 months for you since you've made game tools before that. Even games with dynamic offsets, which is more difficult. I'm such a noob though lol I don't even know how to find offsets. I'm not that lazy :p just link me a tut to something and I can get a start on it 😉

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

Well I'm sure it's been more than 2 months for you since you've made game tools before that. Even games with dynamic offsets, which is more difficult. I'm such a noob though lol I don't even know how to find offsets. I'm not that lazy :p just link me a tut to something and I can get a start on it 😉

If you can find the actual values in memory then Read this tutorial until you get it right: PS3 - Tutorial - How to Mod any game by yourself! | Rival Gamer

It's the easiest way to find and disable functions.

Dog88Christian
Topic starter
(@dog88christian)
Reputable RivalGamer

If you can find the actual values in memory then Read this tutorial until you get it right: PS3 - Tutorial - How to Mod any game by yourself! | Rival Gamer

It's the easiest way to find and disable functions.

Alright, i'll check it out. How well do I need to know PowerPC? Cause I have no experience.

Page 2 / 4