Hello new to consol...

Notifications
Clear all

Hello new to console Game From Indonesia

angga039
Topic starter
(@angga039)
New RivalGamer

Just got used PS3 FAT for my son, i need to learn new things so he can play the consol.....

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
4 Replies
Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

Just got used PS3 FAT for my son, i need to learn new things so he can play the consol.....

Welcome to RivalGamer friend! What kinds of things are you interested in doing? If you need instructions on how to downgrade I can point you into the right direction, unless your PS3 is already on CFW in which case, I can still show you a few things 🙂 Let me know!!!

Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

Welcome to RivalGamer friend! What kinds of things are you interested in doing? If you need instructions on how to downgrade I can point you into the right direction, unless your PS3 is already on CFW in which case, I can still show you a few things 🙂 Let me know!!!

FloDoc
(@flodoc)
Trusted RivalGamer

Welcome to the community! There are many great staff an community members here to help you with any of your questions.

LEGACYY
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

welcome to rival gamer. This community is all about learning and teaching. Dont be afraid to ask questions