Notifications
Clear all

Having BFH issues while.

Page 2 / 4

UGz-
 UGz-
(@UGz-)
Estimable RivalGamer

I never heard of this issue but you can try to disable some of the apps on your PS3 such as cobra and webman.

I know those 2 can cause a lot of trouble specially if you are on DEX.

Might be overheating or something.

Ive not had this problem with hardline yet but not on 1.07 yet but could be something in 1.07?

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

Ive not had this problem with hardline yet but not on 1.07 yet but could be something in 1.07?

He said he wasn't using any mods so i don't really know.

UGz-
 UGz-
(@UGz-)
Estimable RivalGamer

@xiiouc have you got a spare ps3 if so try the game on that ps3 if it doesnt happen on your othere ps3 then if something with your current ps3.

Topic starter
(@xiiouc)
New RivalGamer

thats most likely your hdmi cable or the graphic chip "inside of your ps3" on its way out

The problem wouldn't be the rsx chip.. If it was, the whole console would freeze at start up and become pixelated. But I believe it's some sort of ban..
I tried what Cyber said, which was to try to make a new account sooo, I did and I was actually able to play for hours. UNTIL.. I added my modded eBoot which has 1 hit kill. After about an hour and a half of playing, The same issue started to re-occur.. So i dunno I believe it could be some sort of ban.. I personally think it's something in Update 1.07 because I've never experienced this in any of the other updates..

Rivalz
(@Rivalz)
Reputable RivalGamer

So here's how it started .. Initially after I tried editing new offsets to put into eboot for update 1.07 after I updated it into my usr dir & added my new eboot. I instantly would got the black screen and be returned back to the XMB screen getting error 80010038. So from there since I didn't back up my original eboot I simply deleted the game data and re installed 1.07. From there the game loads completely, however whenever I'd attempt to start a match and play, it'll go to the loading screen for about 3seconds OR i'll be able to play for about 6-7 mins then seconds, then the screen will go black, with the spinning(sometimes frozen) BLUE circle in the top right hand corner for maybe about 10-20 seconds after this, game quits out and returns me back to the XMB screen with NO error code. Almost as if I quit the game myself. I haven't a clue what's causing this.. I've even completely removed the game and uploaded it from a game dir, I have.. the issue still persists.

What's been done:

1. Deleted game Data
    Reinstalled just the one latest update
    Reinstalled all the game updates
    Completly deleted the game/ readded it to hardrive
    NO modded files.

Any ideas>?

You must be using an old manager or Multiman. Use Webman if you're already on REBUG and enable cobra mode before enabling webman on REBUG.
I also had similar problems. When editing important required files for the game to fully load up, the game files can sometimes be affected. So if the first suggestion does not work, you will definitely need to re-download the game and do the whole process. If you require the DLC files for BFH i will link them to you without a problem, along with the Premium fix.
Wish you good luck.

Page 2 / 4