Having BFH issues w...

Notifications
Clear all

Having BFH issues while.

Page 1 / 4

Topic starter
(@xiiouc)
New RivalGamer

So here's how it started .. Initially after I tried editing new offsets to put into eboot for update 1.07 after I updated it into my usr dir & added my new eboot. I instantly would got the black screen and be returned back to the XMB screen getting error 80010038. So from there since I didn't back up my original eboot I simply deleted the game data and re installed 1.07. From there the game loads completely, however whenever I'd attempt to start a match and play, it'll go to the loading screen for about 3seconds OR i'll be able to play for about 6-7 mins then seconds, then the screen will go black, with the spinning(sometimes frozen) BLUE circle in the top right hand corner for maybe about 10-20 seconds after this, game quits out and returns me back to the XMB screen with NO error code. Almost as if I quit the game myself. I haven't a clue what's causing this.. I've even completely removed the game and uploaded it from a game dir, I have.. the issue still persists.

What's been done:

1. Deleted game Data
  2. Reinstalled just the one latest update
  3. Reinstalled all the game updates
  4. Completly deleted the game/ readded it to hardrive
  5. NO modded files.
  6. Any ideas>?

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
15 Replies
Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

Have you tried using another PSN ID?

It might be some sort of security thing or user files corruption. I never had this issue nor I play BFH either.

Topic starter
(@xiiouc)
New RivalGamer

Yes, I've tried all kinds of things including everything I've listed. Here's a video of my issue.

UGz-
 UGz-
(@UGz-)
Estimable RivalGamer

thats most likely your hdmi cable or the graphic chip "inside of your ps3" on its way out

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

I never heard of this issue but you can try to disable some of the apps on your PS3 such as cobra and webman.

I know those 2 can cause a lot of trouble specially if you are on DEX.

Might be overheating or something.

Page 1 / 4