GTAV 1.26 Garage By...

Notifications
Clear all

GTAV 1.26 Garage Bypass update.rpf

GamePwnzer
Topic starter
(@gamepwnzer)
Estimable RivalGamer

This is a Garage bypass for GTA V 1.26. Nothing else fancy added. All the other bypasses I found had a lot of scripts added that I have no need for. It includes planes/boats/etc. Those vehicles can freeze your game if they are too large so be careful. Just in case someone takes a peek inside the rpf they will see a garage editor script. I couldn't get it to work and I was too lazy to remove it. Tested on BLES

DOWNLOAD HERE:
[HIDE]
https://app.box.com/s/lsfhp5gb2wxh0arbtbp3l4k58rbywu9n
[/HIDE]

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
4 Replies
LEGACYY
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

This is a Garage bypass for GTA V 1.26. Nothing else fancy added. All the other bypasses I found had a lot of scripts added that I have no need for. It includes planes/boats/etc. Those vehicles can freeze your game if they are too large so be careful. Just in case someone takes a peek inside the rpf they will see a garage editor script. I couldn't get it to work and I was too lazy to remove it. Tested on BLES

DOWNLOAD HERE:
Hidden content cannot be quoted.

Great Release Bro

(@KATOK)
Eminent RivalGamer

DOWNLOAD HERE:
Hidden content cannot be quoted.

omg thaks bro

Mad_Maxx_X
(@Mad_Maxx_X)
New RivalGamer

omg thaks bro

(@jojanB)
New RivalGamer

Thx for trade man