Clear all

GTA V Recovery Menu By TheDonBro TU27 For RGH/Jtag + Download

Page 2 / 2

Guru
 Guru
Topic starter
(@Guru)
Reputable RivalGamer

Pretty crazy huh! I can't believe it either tbh bud.

yeh man im only near 3k man getting there very slowly trying my best on my videos got any tips for my videos

(@TheDonBro)
New RivalGamer

yeh man im only near 3k man getting there very slowly trying my best on my videos got any tips for my videos

Well thats good! Upto about 3/4 thousand subscribers is the most difficult part, as you have to start from scratch with no help. Best tip I can give is, add variety within your content. If you only play GTA 5 then make a different series within your channel, like funny moments, trolling, showcases all that stuff. Also don't give up, keep focused upload as much as you can (keeping the same quality content etc) and you'll be fine. (y)

Guru
 Guru
Topic starter
(@Guru)
Reputable RivalGamer

Well thats good! Upto about 3/4 thousand subscribers is the most difficult part, as you have to start from scratch with no help. Best tip I can give is, add variety within your content. If you only play GTA 5 then make a different series within your channel, like funny moments, trolling, showcases all that stuff. Also don't give up, keep focused upload as much as you can (keeping the same quality content etc) and you'll be fine. (y)

Ok Thanks 🙂 thought you was not going to reply

(@ShadowGamer006)
New RivalGamer

Another Nice Mod Menu. Thanks!!:)

Guru
 Guru
Topic starter
(@Guru)
Reputable RivalGamer

Another Nice Mod Menu. Thanks!!:)

Enjoy 🙂

Page 2 / 2