GTA V Recoveries (V...

Notifications
Clear all

GTA V Recoveries (Verification)

Page 5 / 10

S0reFinger
(@s0refinger)
Reputable Member

Agreed, that's why they should take out the ''Modded Lobbies'' sections, and just use services for everything to do with lobbies, services, netflix giveouts all that good stuff, so us Service moderators can verify or lock there thread.

This is what gave me the impression that the modded areas and lobbies should be in services. Did I misinterpret that?

WarHeadinc
(@WarHeadinc)
Reputable Member

Any servicess should go under the services forum. Then make subforums for netflix, Modded Lobbies (Maybe subforums in that too for the quick pick games and recoveries), ect. Jtag/rgh should stay in the xbox 360 section since its not a service thing unless you are selling a console.

(@Zeugato)

This is what gave me the impression that the modded areas and lobbies should be in services. Did I misinterpret that?

Any servicess should go under the services forum. Then make subforums for netflix, Modded Lobbies (Maybe subforums in that too for the quick pick games and recoveries), ect. Jtag/rgh should stay in the xbox 360 section since its not a service thing unless you are selling a console.

I think that services section should house services that people are doing (ex. Netflix, Twitch Viewer Bot)

If someone is hosting a COD: Ghosts recovery, it should go in the COD: Ghosts recovery section, not the services section.

Zeus
Topic starter
(@Zeus)

The xbox 360 modding etc should be put back where they were and only the modded lobbies should be moved to services

(@TheDonBro)

Yes, I meant all sections for modded lobbies to be put into one, not all mod stuff also.

The xbox 360 modding etc should be put back where they were and only the modded lobbies should be moved to services

What Lust said.

Page 5 / 10